Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Working Opposite a Business of Sin!!! YIPPEE!!!

Yes, it's true.

I happen to work directly across from a Book Bin II/Les Gals (I guess they did a merger). In my 3+ years here, I have had the privilege of taking moments and observing the establishment. Hell, I even have purchased some Novely items at the store itself. BTW. To get to the gay male section, you have to walk downstairs. Kinda Creepy. They need better lighting. Anyway, that's all a part of the Bool Bin II. Les Gals is where, from my observances, the real action is.

You see, the place is a complete dump. Its not attractive in the like. And its certainly no Best Little Whorehouse in Texas! But you should see the variances of gentlemen who stop in and visit les gals daily. Some of them are friggin HOT!!!! Many are business men, arriving in their BMWs and convertables (I kid you not) And let me tell you, the gals themselves leave much to be desired. There is soemthing naughty yet very intriguing about the men who frequent Les Gals. The voyeur in me is very piqued with interest.

Sometimes, in the morning i manage to catch "the changing of les gals," as i call it. Around 11:00am one shift ends, and another begins. You see the gals waiting outside for their rides, while others are dropped off to begin their shifts. Then, the business men come along (its really busy from like noon to 3:00pm.

So, on behalf of those hot men, I will leave you today with this hunk smoking...Enjoy!!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment