Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Cuff Me Please, Officer

Happy Hump Day everyone!
Today's blog, respectfully, is about my fascination and major attraction to Police Officers (one of the many reasons for my nickname "Hate Crime Waiting To Happen"). Now, I am not taling about Dennis Franz or your basic Dunkin Donuts Police Officer, I'm Talking About that Hot, and he knows it, piece of Officer who you just know and wish to have use his handcuffs and night stick on you. You know, like this guy!!!

a href="http://s195.photobucket.com/albums/z37/blankpage28/?action=view&current=cop_stripper.jpg" target="_blank">Photobucket

Okay, okay, i know that this guy's probably not an actual Officer of the Law, but last night, I met one of them IN Person.

Here's the lowdown.

After chicken fingers and Paul Simon songs at Chickie and Pete's, my friend Ms. J (We'll call her) and I journied to the local bar for 'alternative night'. It's always an experience, to be sure. Well, we, Ms. J if you're Nasty and I are outside smoking when da da dum.....this is what walks in.

About 5'10" of prime ribbed beefcake.

Black boots.
Tight blue Jeans ("Thats the best ass I've ever seen in this bar", Ms. J drooled)
Tucked in White T-Shirt
Keys hanging on the Left (Hello, top!!!)
black Leather Jacket
And he was SMOKING!!!!

My jaw and tongue literally hit the floor. This gentleman was right up there with Pierce and Hugh and Jason and (yes, im on first name basis with my celeb fantasies). So, we went back inside and he was directly across from us!!! So, what do you think we did? We played the "My team or your team game!"

He was dressed as the perfect week-day Leatherman!!! And his eyes, OMG his eyes, I knew it was too good to be true. Well, after a few minutes, we think he leaves...I get bummed. Ms. J tells me to snap out of it.

When she next accompanies me outside to indulge in my nicotine addiction and fetish, well, wouldn't you know it? Mr. Beefcake himself is out there smokin away and talking on his mobile!!!!!

We gawk and comment, and i giggle like a lil girl (im not obvious, am i?) when the next thing we know, he asks us a question. (hes still on the phone) I will not go into detail about the conversation but here are the facts.

1. I lost. He's straight (DUH)
2. He was on the phone with a woman, a very hot woman he's recently been acquainting himself with. (HELLO, you lucky lady!!!)
3. He did not know it was gay night, yet is very open. (He even boasted about his abs, and YES even let me feel them through his T-shirt. I MELTED LIKE A BIG STICK of BUTTER on a 110 Degree Day)
4. He's an Officer of the Law. Yup. An Actual suit wearin, billy club and cuff carrying COP!!!!

I AM IN LOVE!!!!

I asked him personally to attend a party im throwing at the bar next Tues for St. Pat's day. He assured me that he will stopby after he gets off work and the gym.

Although there will be strippers at the party, MR. OFFICER will be the Man of the Hour. Hell, at least he's amazing eye candy. And nice to boot (Then again, we were so busy feeding his ego, of course he enjoyed it)

Lets just say I went to bed with a smile on my face, and woke up with...well, you get the picture.

I will have another blog later in the day, after i have some more coffee and cigarettes.

It is Hump Day, after all ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment