Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Hump Day Musings

Happy Hump Day all!

Let's see. Its been a while, hasn't it? Where to begin???
Well, tomorrow is my recap blogs and thoughts on Survivor and the Finale and Reunion of RuPaul's Drag Race! lol And possibly Dollhouse. lol

Let's take it back to last night, shall we?

I did something that even surprised me. I went, willingly (for the most part) to a bar called bump (lowercase b). Okay, its more like a restaurant/lounge. I had been there once or twice before, and didn't enjoy it at all. Okay, it sucked. Just not my thing.

Last night, however, was different. I went with one of my BFFs, and we met friends of hers (Who were actually married by Quakers in the place< cool, right?) These are my kind of folks. And the place, well, it was not that bad. In fact, I had a lot of fun. (Of course the martini special helped things along) lol

The interesting thing was listening to K (bff's) retelling of her dating experiences. Especially considering that many of the guys would give her a gift on the last day they saw her. One guy gave her a body bag!!! (I KID YOU NOT! HOW FRACKIN Cool is that!!!)

K has a thing for men in Uniform, as do we both. And she actually has a large roster. I think the two of us should write a dating disaster book together. We can even call it "oops, i crapped my pants- Dating dont's" or something. I think its a seller.

Oh, before I forget...

its officially spring and yet its like 30 degrees. i personally blame Al Gore. Just because.

Yes, my mood is funky today. Not really sure why. It just is. It may be because I finally joined Facebook yesterday. First MySpace then fetlife and now Facebook. Interesting. I feel im becomming more conservative in some way. Perhaps its old age.

Speaking of age!!!! I am still saddended about Natasha Richardson. I met her a few times during her stint at Studio 54 when she was in Cabaret. She was a talent! And a very gracious, intelligent actress! The Entertainment Industry has lost a great artist. My heart still goes out to all her friends and family.

WEll, that's it for now... ill write more later. Before I go, this blog is brought to us today by thig guy!!! Cuff Me

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment