Monday, March 16, 2009

Catching Up...

Happy Monday folks!

There's a lot of catching up to do, since it's been a few days, since i've posted a new blog here.

There was Friday night, which saw me at a poker game putting on my best poker face (and no, i don't play poker) which was overall a fun few hours. I saw some folks i hadn't seen for a while. FF was there with me which was amazing watching her parallel park in a south philly alleyway. lol After some chit chat, a few cigarettes, and one Rum jello-shot (reminder to myself- no more rum jello shots)we were off to the northeast where we went to Alfie's where i am hosting the Envy party tomorrow...

it was an interesting night there as well, esp. due to the fact that a player who one played me (What can i say? He looks like Chris Meloni) tried to play me again lol. Lets just say i took what i wanted from him and sent him on his merry horned-up way. Ah...payback.

While at the bar i did manage to figure out my lighting scheme and plan for the party, which includes 3 hours of strippers!! Whoowhoo!!! Ambiance and atmosphere are huge for me when creating an event. And this one is going to be a challenge. My theatrical directior and designer skills will definitely come into play in this design.

Saturday was a day of rest, and shopping for supplies. Okay, more shopping for supplies than rest lol. It was also a day i got to spend with my leather family as we went about town trying to find everything I needed for my party (yes, i obsess). Of couse, as i write this, there is still more that i want to pick up.

I spent the night at their house sat night and had a Night Terror around 2:40am! I screamed so loud that i woke them up (They were upstairs, i was down) That hasn't happened in a while. Pretty freaky.

Yesterday i caught up on some episodes i missed of US of Tara, which is an AMAZING series!!!! Again, more shopping. This time at, gulp, a MALL. Now i'm not a huge mall fan, and dreaded it. Before we entered i told B "Get ready for the kids screaming and the people who don't know how to walk!" He was like , it's not going to be like that. I made him a bet. I won.

The highlight of the Mall excruiating experience was Spensor's, where I found the perfect tshirt for the party tomorrow, and a poster for True Blood. Im a geek.

Last night was hit the bed early night. Lots on my mind today. Very busy. Work is already giving me a headache. Im thinking about the network possible deal,im thinking about the party lol...and im thinking about this guy!!! Mr. Jason Statham. One of my Top Ten!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment