Tuesday, March 10, 2009

And So it Begins...

Hello everyone, and welcome to the first blog entry to Oops, I Crapped My Pants, where yours truly will reveal and talk about every and anything. (Remember, I don't judge i opinionate! And if you don't like it, well, you can just go crap your pants!

Speaking of crapping your pants, i realize that I picked a strange title for a blog. But seriously, it gets your attention, doesn't it? You're here. You're reading. It's all good. And, most importantly, we've all been there. Even though we may never claim to have been there in person, I am very well aware that each of us has had that moment...

You're sitting in the car, and feel a lil vibration down below...oops. I crapped my pants.
You're running to find a Barnes and Noble and just before you get there (it always happens like that)...oops. I crapped my pants.

Even i have had a moment like that. Though mine happened during a frightening encounter with a midget (phobic here). But we all have those oops...I crapped my pants moments. It's humanity at its most vulnerable, base, and, im sure for some people, enlightening.

Enough about the scat lol Let's move on to what this blog will entail in the days, weeks, months, etc to come.

There will be a section where I recap my favorite tv shows. Another for book and film reviews (cause, well, i can.) There will also be posts where i talk about (gulp) current events and the media.

And on some days, like today, i may just rant!

As always, though, I will leave you with something to smile about. Usually the furry variety, but i at times will make exceptions.

This isn't one of those times.

Photobucket


Hope you enjoy

Peace

bb

No comments:

Post a Comment