Thursday, April 2, 2009

Hairy Chest Revolution!

Since the day I was born, I have had a fascination and obsession with chest hair, and other body hairs. Surely I remember standing in the bathroom as a child, looking in the mirror, and praying to sprout chest hair. I was proud when at the age of 11, the first hairs began growing, and although I have a nice supply, I always hope for more.

Many Times people have asked me what my fascination is with a hairy chest and hairy man. There are several reasons I give them as response, but I fear none of them can not truly supply the complete answer, because, seriously, I can’t simply tell them “I just do. It’s how I’m made” What I do explain to them is the connection to masculinity is a huge turn on. The fact that I am very sensual and tactile, and there’s nothing better than massaging and kissing a hairy chest. I tell them that I have been known to light a man’s cigarettes or cigar and have him lay back, as I went from each single strand of hair to hair, worshiping them. (btw this act of worship has lasted up to 6 hours without ending the worship session before. I want to beat that lol) I tell them how comfortable, safe, and secure I feel being held tightly against a masculine hairy chest. I tell them that, in reality, no matter how much muscle they may have, I have never been able to achieve full erection, let alone arousal with a smoothie, ie. a smooth-chested man.

The one and only time I ever engaged in intimate sexual relations with a woman, which is a story in and of itself, I managed to last the few 30 seconds by picturing Scott Bakula from Quantum Leap.

Now don’t get me wrong. Just because someone is hairy, does not mean that I want to jump and worship them. I am not attracted to “Santas” as I lovingly call them, but this is just a personal preference, as we all have.

Being an Artist, this fetish, obsession, what have you, finds its place in my Art in many genres, from Theatre to film, to prose. Funny Story…when I was casting for my 2005 production of The Bacchae, staged for a month in rented out and transformed famous New York Comedy Club, word got round the theatrical community, and several of the actors who auditioned for the role of Dionysus came in and mentioned that they heard I liked chest hair. That, and the fact that I was staging the orgy/feeding frenzy, made for quite an interesting Casting call.

I am currently in the beginning stages of a Hairy Chest coffee table book which will be sold for charity, and am busy scouring the streets and countries for those willing to showcase their brilliance.

What can I say? Chest hair is beautiful. I may be the number one fan!

And after the smooth trend of the 1990s metrosexuals, and models, and twinkie, I am glad that finally, in 2009, it seems the hairy chest is returning.

Let the Revolution Begin!

Hollywood is already beginning to pick up on it. Here are my present-day top 11!!!! (in no particular order)

1. Pierce Brosnan

Photobucket

2. Scott Bakula

Photobucket

Photobucket

3. Chris Evans
Photobucket

5. Hugh Jackman

Photobucket

Photobucket

6. Jason Statham

Photobucket

7. Julian McMahon

Photobucket

8. Clive Owen

Photobucket


9. Patrick Muldoon

Photobucket

10 Thomas Jane

Photobucket

11. Scott Speedman

Photobucket

What say you?

Peace

Just

No comments:

Post a Comment